"Looking for a hot, young, CLEAN guy who can handle my tool."
The funny thing about meeting Thomas was that he was a lot more attractive in person (rare). Most people would send a picture of the top of their cock (not so rare), as if it were the only cock in the world, and only they've seen it. I honestly don't care. All I need to know is whether or not I can bring myself to sleep with them. Honestly. What's worse is those who would send pictures of their receding hair line and their signature creeper catch phrase like "I'll see you soon hot stuff" that lingers over you like a floating brick, destined to fall on your head for gravity tells it so.
Luckily for me, Thomas was a catch. A bit tall, making it somewhat awkward, but a nice guy. Right when he came over, without introduction, he practically launched himself onto me. Not even a "hello" or a "so do you read non-fiction?"
The whole thing took about 45 mintues of my time. Which was 45 minutes of my life. I guess it could have been spent in better ways, but this was how I spent it. He walked out with $70 less than when he came in.
No comments:
Post a Comment