///STORIES OF A MALE SUBURBAN ESCORT.///

1.3.09

Billy

I've never thought about it until now but I've realized that escorting reduces my libido, like soy milk, except that escorting doesn't serve as a healthy milk supplement for the lactose intolerant.

I was very much reminded of the size of Billy's cock but it didn't interest me, just as well as how peanut butter is made. (which saved me 22 minutes from watching How It's Made on the Discovery channel, which has yet to serve a purpose as a channel on my television set for I've discovered nothing but disappointment) I'm actually nervous to find out what would happen if I had accidentally shown a real face to one of my customers. Usually this face would look like someone had just kicked me in the stomach.

If I had a nickel for every (beautiful) man that thought he was an original by "taking it slow and starting things off with a movie," I would have exactly 24 and a half nickels. A half because I was watching a movie with a client once and his fiance barged in. Actually, I've changed my mind. Nickels don't have halves, which means nickels will never find love. I would have 12 dimes.
...
...
just forget I mentioned it.

Basically, I gave him a blow job after watching Shark Attack 3 and the lonely paper clip in my pocket made new friends.

No comments:

The Shit You Missed